What is Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric?
The polymer is extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and the web is passed through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement, make the web becomes non woven.
Link: spunbond nonwoven fabric Products. (check to Find all of the spunbond fabric and spunbond products we manufactured and supplied.)
The raw material of Polypropylene spunbonded nonwoven fabric
Polypropylene (PP): Polypropylene,a kind of polymer commonly use in spinning process. The main performance parameters are isometric, melt index (MFI) and ash.
The spinning process requires that the isotacticity of polypropylene is above 95%, and if it is less than 90%, the spinning is difficult. The structural formula of the polypropylene is:
[CH2-CH] n CH3
In the polymerization process, three kinds of polymers is producing because the position of the methyl group in the stereoscopic space.
Features of Polypropylene spun-bonded non-woven fabrics
High strength, high temperature performance, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, high elongation, stability and good air permeability, corrosion resistance, noise, moth, non-toxic.
The technological process of Polypropylene spun-bonded non-woven fabrics
Process: polymer (polypropylene + back material) – large screw high temperature melt extrusion – filter – metering pump (quantitative transport) – spinning (spinning inlet up and down drawing suction) – cooling – – air traction – curtains – upper and lower presses (pre-reinforcement) – rolling mill hot rolling (reinforcement) – winding – inverted cutting – weighing packaging – finished storage
- The structure diagram of screw extruder
- The process diagram of screw extrusion
- Metering pump
The metering pump is the external gear pump. When the gear meshing operation, the gear meshing is disengaged to increase the volume of the suction chamber to form negative pressure. The polymer melt is sucked into the pump and filled with the teeth of the two gears. The melt is conveyed to the outlet chamber close to the inner wall of the “8” -shaped hole, driven by the gear, and the polymer melt is discharged smoothly due to the ever-changing volume of the outlet chamber
- The structure diagram of Typical web former
The Technical Characteristics of Spunbond non-woven fabric
1, High production capacity
2, Good products mechanical properties
3, Low production costs
4, Easy to manage production
The Product Features of Spunbond non-woven fabric
General two-way fastness is good, the general spunbond non-woven roll point is diamond-shaped, wear-resistant, solid feel good and so on, let it became the best choice for such products.
The Technology Types of Spunbond non-woven fabric
The world’s spunbond nonwovens technology mainly in Germany Leffen Lecofeier technology, Italy’s STP technology, Japan’s Kobe steel technology. The current situation, especially in Leifen technology to become the world’s mainstream technology. Has now developed to the fourth generation of technology. Characterized by the use of negative pressure ultra-high-speed air drawing, the fiber can stretch to 1 denier or so.
The Application Field of Spunbond non-woven fabric
- Clothing: clothing lining, winter warm material (ski shirt, quilt, sleeping bag core), overalls, surgical clothing, protective clothing, suede suits, clothing accessories.
- Daily necessities: non-woven bags, flowers, packaging cloth, luggage cloth, home decoration (curtains, furniture cover cloth, tablecloths, sand cloth, window cover, wall cloth), acupuncture chemical fiber carpets, coating materials (artificial leather)
- Industrial materials: filter materials (chemical raw materials, food raw materials, air, machine tools, hydraulic systems), insulation materials (electrical insulation, thermal insulation, acoustic insulation), paper blankets, car shells, carpets.
- Agriculture: Greenhouse ceiling material (agricultural hotbed)
- Medical and health: non-bandaged medical, bandaged medical, other health with
- Civil Engineering: geotextile
- Building: the roof of the rainproof material Military: breathable anti-virus clothing, anti-nuclear radiation suit, space suit inner cloth, military tents, war emergency room supplies.
- The development trend of Spunbond non-woven fabric
- General situation:
Countries with high standard of living: disposable daily necessities and medical supplies.
Developing countries: industrial and agricultural supplies, household decorations.
- Specific situation:
1, The development of industrial and agricultural use.
2, The development of nonwovens composite materials use.
3, The development of textile spinning nonwovens.
4, The development of the molding of fiber structures.
Beside PP spunbond non woven fabric, polyester Spunbond non woven fabric is now also use a lot.
Need spunbond non woven fabric or spunbond products from China manufacturers? Contact us for more information. See what kind of spunbond we can supply for you: http://www.sourcenonwoven.com/product-category/nonwoven-fabric/spunbond-nonwoven-fabric.